What if you could receive a 13,000€ grant to acquire your 1st professional experience upon your graduation in a top engineering company in Japan?
Every great accomplishment starts with the decision to simply try:
Apply by 20/01/2016!
What is Vulcanus Programme?
The programme consists of industrial placements for 4th year EU undergraduate or final year postgraduate students. The whole programme takes place in Japan.
It starts in September and ends in August of the following year in order to accommodate the academic year in EU Member States. (Traineeship period: 01/09/2016 - 30/08/2017)
The students follow:
- A seminar in Japan (September)
- A 4-month Intensive Japanese Language Course (September – December)
- An 8-month traineeship in a Japanese company (January - August)
Who is eligible to participate?
- Be EU Nationals
- Engineering or Science* 4th year undergraduate or final year postgraduate students registered for the academic year 2015/2016 at an EU University
- Able to take a year out
* Computer Science/engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering/electronics, telecommunications, automotive engineering, civil engineering, metal materials, production systems, etc.
What are the selection criteria?
Applicants are selected on the basis of their academic record, their English language skills their motivation and their ability to adapt to a different culture.
Who pays what?
The programme is financed by the EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation and the Japanese host company. The students are awarded a grant of 1.900.000 Yen (13,394.84 EUR) to cover the cost of travel to and from Japan and living expenses in Japan. There is no charge for the language course and accommodation is provided free of charge during the language course and the company traineeship.
In order to get acquainted with the range of advanced technologies employed by a leading Japanese host company, to learn Japanese and appreciate the Japanese culture with a view to an enriching one-year experience abroad and to become more employable by gaining your 1st professional experience in an international company.
How to apply?
For further clarifications:
25, Democritou str., 1st floor (Office No 6)
1036, Pallouriotissa, Nicosia
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +357 22394394 ext.43135